By 2025, research suggests, Millennials and Gen Z’s will make up 75% of the workforce. Many employers have an ageing workforce with skills shortages and have yet to embrace Young People and maximise their unique talents and skills, others are losing Young People to their competition.
Understanding Young People inside and outside of your organisation is mission critical to ensure sustainable business success. Those getting this right are attracting a talent pipeline with critical skills, developing and retaining future leaders, and leveraging the talents of their Young People to propel their business further and gain competitive advantage.
Remarkable inspires people and organisations to achieve their ambitions. We know about Young People; and our credibility and expertise has enabled us to support over 1000 organisations to achieve high performing youth employment practices. Over 500 of which have achieved the Investors in Young People accreditation. So we really know about Young People and their creativity, ambition and desire to be effective contributors and make an impact.
How will Investors in Young People benefit you?
• Discover and embrace new and emerging Youth Employment practices to attract, engage, develop and retain Young People and gain competitive advantage
• Position yourself as an employer of choice to attract new talent with critical skills for the future and reduce recruitment costs
• Embrace change, understand future customers’ needs, influence sector challenges, survive in a digital world and enter new markets through leveraging the voice and talents of Young People
• Develop and retain future leaders
• Achieve harmony across the generations in the workplace
• Create solutions for skills gaps to support succession planning
• Support the Mental Health and Financial wellbeing of Young People
Furthermore, the Investors in Young People accreditation recognises organisations that have effective Youth Employment practices and provides recommendations, advice, and consultancy for stretch and challenge.